- Multiple window covering styles available with hundreds of fabric and color options
- FR rated fabrics for commercial applications
- GreenGuard Certified + GreenGuard Gold Certified fabric options for overall indoor air quality and general health of building space
- Fabric options with up to 99% UV protection
- High-performance fabric options including E Screen with KOOLBLACK® Technology, and Cradle to Cradle Certified™ fabrics, GreenScreen Revive® and GreenScreen® Evolve™
- Dual shades for 2 opacity options on one headrail
- Special accommodations available for oversized window applications
- Side channels available to prevent light leakage around edges and bottom of shades
- Reverse roll option on roller shades hides roll for finished appearance
- Motorization via switch, remote, or third party integration
- Modular operating system options accommodate numerous automated applications
- Hunter Douglas lifetime guarantee.
- Glare reduction for improved ambience and productivity
- Daylight autonomy to minimize electric light usage
- View preservation options with varying fabric opacities and styles
- Custom ambience and daylighting specific to commercial needs
Temperature regulation was a priority due to the large windows in the communal lounge. The selection of Architectural Screen Shades created a barrier against harsh lighting and intense warmth.
Blue Sushi Sake Grill
Blue Sushi Sake Grill is a true gem. The atmosphere is moody and energetic. Distracting bright light is held at bay by Contract Screen Shades for the ultimate dining experience.
Privacy concerns for patients were an issue for Miswak Dentistry. Designer Solar Shades give coverage for street facing windows, providing privacy and comfort for patients.
Technology and innovation are at the forefront of the Komandor showroom. Laser-cut geometric Banded Shades perfectly complement the sleek furnishings and trend forward ambience.
Bowery & Bash
Already vibrant and fun, Bowery & Bash’s office spaces were in need of a textural element. Provenance® Woven Wood Shades prevent computer glare for late afternoon work sessions while enhancing the aesthetic.